PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Faves 10.12.12


My Friday Faves...
____________________________________________________________________

Have you heard about J Crew Factory??
Lots of amazing J Crew pieces at much lower prices!
I finally found that gingham shirt that I was talking about here for a great price...

 (via J Crew Factory)

Loving this style too!
______________________________________________________________________________

Loving my nail color right now!

L'Oreal Red Tote #460 and
Milani Jewel FX Gold #531
___________________________________________________________________________

As I mentioned before here, I have (and love) the Samsung Galaxy S3.  
I'm a little embarrassed to admit that one of the reasons that I was 
considering an Iphone is because of the super cute phone cases that you can find.
Well, I found a site that has cute cases for my phone!
Just ordered these two beauties...


_________________________________________________________________________

Happy Friday!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...