PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Faves 10/5/12

Happy Friday!!

Here's what I'm loving/doing this week and weekend...
________________________________________________________________________

On the look out.

As I have mentioned before, one of my best friends is having a baby so I am in full search mode
 for cute baby goodies!  Check out this Kate Spade baby bag...





(via Kate Spade)

A little pricey for a baby bag but you can definitely pass this down for any gender.

________________________________________________________________________

Celebrating.

Today is especially happy because it is my best friend's BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Jessica Claire!



We always take the BEST pictures together!
She's going to kill me :)
____________________________________________________________________________

This weekend's baking task.

I was asked to make a birthday cake for a very special little boy.
We are very close to his parents so I hope they still like me if it doesn't turn out :)
Jaxon is turning 6 and has requested a Hot Wheels birthday cake.
I found this one online from Sarah's Sweets and Treats...



I bought a number 6 baking pan online and some really cool Hot Wheels cars.
Wish me luck!
__________________________________________________________________________

Fall Shopping.

I really want a navy gingham shirt like this one from J Crew...

(via J Crew)

BUT, I'm cheap frugal so I'm searching for a cheaper version.
________________________________________________________________________

Beauty.

Lastly, I leave you with this picture of Lady Gaga.  I just thought it was too beautiful to not show you.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Have a great weekend!!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...