PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Faves


I want to start a little series called "Friday Faves".  In this post, I will post different things that happened or I discovered during that week that are worthy enough to be pegged as my "faves" (favorites).  Being that this is the first post, I might be cheating a little and using things that I didn't exactly find during this week. 

I know, I know...I'm a little obsessed with Lady Gaga.  She just died her hair like a caramel shade but kept a strip of blonde above her ear.  I LOVE it!


(via AHLAN)

I have to talk about this beauty product that I found about 2 weeks ago.  I bought a few things at the Clinique counter so I was given one of those "free gift" bags that they usually give when you spend so much money.  In this gift bag, there were the usual things like eye shadow, lip gloss, and mascara.  BUT, there was also a tinted moisturizer called Moisture Surge.  It is INCREDIBLE!  It is very light and oil free so you don't have to worry about break outs.  It's great to use when you don't want to put on a lot of makeup.  Just put on this tinted moisturizer, add powder, your eye make-up...Done!

(via Sephora)

I finally got a new phone!  I was in the market for a new phone a couple of weeks ago and I was so indecisive it was annoying.  I was going back and forth between an iPhone and a Droid.  I have always been a Blackberry girl so I was worried about these phones being too advanced.  And let's face it, I'm a little touch screen stupid.  After talking to the employees at Verizon Wireless, I was sold on the 
Samsung Galaxy sIII.  This phone is awesome! 




I feel like a 14 year old girl that just broke up with her boyfriend when I say this but I am LOVING the new Taylor Swift song!  Check it out here!


I am pretty pumped about this.  I am going to attempt to make these adorable Hello Kitty Cake Pops for my niece's birthday this weekend.  Happy Birthday Miya!  
I found this great tutorial here to help me along.



My idea of the PERFECT kitchen...
White Marble + Jadeite = Perfection!


What are some of your favorite things right now?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3980638/?claim=p9xmyxbrbzr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...