PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Local Tourists

After living in our small town of Midway, Georgia (right outside of Savannah) 
for quite sometime now, the hubs and I realized that we have never been a 
tourist in our own town.  Midway is such a historical town so we decided to check it out.

We visited the Midway Museum and the cemetery across the street.  
Everything was so beautiful and very well preserved.  
I mean, these graves dated as far back as 1827.  
I'm sure there were older ones, that is just the oldest that I saw. 
If you've never been to Midway then you should definitely check it out!

On another note, I couldn't believe the colors that I was seeing everywhere.
If you live in southern Georgia then you understand what I mean.
We don't exactly get the changes of the leaves like some places further North.
I just loved all of the oranges and yellows against the beautiful red brick walls.









I made my husband/photographer step in and take a pic with me :)


Outfit Details:

Shirt - Urban Outfitters-(similar here and here)
Scarf - Old Navy (similar here)
Shorts - H&M (similar here and here)
Tights - Target
Shoes - Target (last year) (similar here)
Earrings - The Limited
Bracelets - Forever21 (similar spiked here)
Watch - Michael Kors (similar here)

...xoxo Stephanie


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...