PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Trying So Hard to be Healthy!

Ok, a little bit off of subject here.  I want to talk a little about health foods.
I'm trying so hard to be healthy and my ultimate goal is to someday be 100% organic.
With that being said, I have been trying a lot of products and thought I'd share my favorites with you.

(I am far from a Nutritionist nor do I have any form of education in food nutrition 
so please don't take any of my favorites as suggestions for your own diet.)
________________________________________________________________________________

This drink is my new favorite!  Yes, it is green and I know that's weird.
It is packed full of so many great things like fruit, spinach, and wheat grass.  
Yummy right?  I know it sounds weird but it is very tasty I swear.
They add just the right amount of fruit to make it sweet and very good.

__________________________________________________________________________

This food bar is a great snack to eat mid-afternoon when you are starving and need something to hold you over until dinner.  Lara Bar makes a ton of great bars that are mostly under 200 calories.  And, my favorite part, they are made from all natural ingredients!  There are only like 4 or 5 ingredients in each bar which is almost unheard of.  I have only tried a few of the flavors but the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is my favorite so far.  (Shocker that I would like the chocolate one)  

(via Lara Bar)
______________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE yogurt!  I seriously can't get enough of it!  I realize that this isn't organic but it is Yummy!
I eat yogurt with granola and strawberries for breakfast pretty much every single morning.
 (I'm boring a creature of habit)
Oikos Vanilla Greek Yogurt is amazing!
(via Oikos)
__________________________________________________________________________

And here is the amazing granola that I have with my yogurt.  
There are tons of flavor combos but I love the Cinnamon Raisin.  
You can find this at Wal-Mart and Kroger (I'm sure other places too...
those are just the places that I have seen it).
Try it!

__________________________________________________________________________

This salad dressing is THE BEST dressing that I have ever had.  I mean it!  I was on this health kick where I wanted to eat more Probiotics so that's why I initially bought this dressing.  Now I use it every single time I have a salad.  It tastes no different than regular ranch dressing but it is much better for you.
You can find it near the produce in the refrigerated section.  

________________________________________________________________________

Are there any "healthy" products that you have tried that were surprisingly very good??







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...