PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Faves 9/28/12

Happy Friday!
Here are a few of my favorite things...
___________________________________________________________________________
Ok, I admit it--I joined Twitter just so I could follow the Kardashians and Jenners.  
Is that weird?
Kylie posted this picture earlier today and I am obsessed with her nails!
Oh, and her jewelry.  So cute!




(Kylie Jenner via Twitter)
___________________________________________________________________________

I'm seriously thinking about ordering these beauties pretty soon!
What do you think?



(Guess via Zappos)
_________________________________________________________________________
A bracelet that's also a flask!?  Genius!  I don't even drink and I'm completely SOLD!

(Cynthia Rowley via Refinery 29)
_____________________________________________________________________________
Zara is possibly my favorite store!
Here are a few things that they have right now that I'm dying to own...


(via Zara)


(via Zara)
_______________________________________________________________________
A Thoughtful Place Blog is a great blog that has amazing home decor ideas and inspiration photos.
My friend and I are planning a shower so I am searching high and low for cute
brunch/outdoor party ideas.  This one is super cute and just screams girl party, right?


_________________________________________________________________________

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...