PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Time in Savannah


I am soooo happy that it is finally Spring!
I know what you're thinking - what do YOU, a Southerner, know about Winter?
You're absolutely right.  We haven't had it nearly as bad as others but this Winter has been brutal.
I mean - a two day ice storm, come on! 
We just don't know how to handle that craziness.
We are all in desperate need of a little sunshine and warmer weather.

I can't believe that it is already April.  With that being said, we better all get ready for the rain.
Hey, I'll take rain over ice any day.

With rain on the way, umbrellas are a must!
Can we just pause a moment to talk about that?
I don't usually like to carry one.  I'd almost rather have wet hair and soggy clothes than carry an umbrella.
I'm just not really coordinated enough to carry one I guess.
I'm ok as long as I'm just walking along but don't throw any other tasks at me.
Oh, and as long as no one walks beside me. Yea, watch your eyes.

I just hate the getting in and out of the car thing.
What is the proper way to do that any way?  I still haven't figured it out.  
I just awkwardly hover my umbrella over the car door, of course dripping water all over the panel of my door.  Then somehow I'm suppose to figure out how to slip my way into the car?  Yes, that always ends with me getting my butt and back wet.  Anyone else?  
Then comes the hard part -- how in the world do you close the umbrella?
It's not just me right??

Well, having sloppy/frizzy hair isn't always an option so I am forced to carry an umbrella at some times.
So if I've got to do it, here are a few umbrellas that might add some style to my clumsiness...



You know what they say, April showers bring May flowers!
Unless you live in Savannah...we've had blooms since February :)

Happy Spring!


1 comment:

Paige said...

I love Savannah, and I definitely know how crazy that rain can get there! It's the most beautiful city in the south especially in the springtime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...