What a great way to start the day...a coupon code to get
a sweet pair of sunglasses!
Check out this guest post from Vizio Optic.
Vizio Optic has lots of great designer sunglasses and eyeglasses.
Some of their designers include Oliver Goldsmith, Maui Jim, and even Chanel!
AND...readers of Blush & Gold get to reap the benefits
with a coupon code for 10% off of your purchase!
Have you ever had that special moment where you find the absolute perfect pair of jeans and you suddenly have to buy a pair in every wash available? That’s what wearing a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses can be like. The iconic frame is flattering on just about everyone and can be the ultimate fashion accessory. Some people just buy one pair of sunglasses and wear them with everything, but where’s the fun in that?
Eyewear makes a major fashion statement- it shows off facets of your personality and since we all have different sides to ourselves, why not have different sunglasses to match our moods (and our outfits)? Ray Ban has done an excellent job reinventing its most iconic frames throughout the years with artistic patterns, bold color combinations, and new lens options, and the Wayfarer has gone through hundreds of these iterations keeping it relevant and on trend.Here are a few of our favorites.
1. Ray Ban Original Wayfarer 2140 c. 1138-85 - Part of the Limited Edition Surf’s Up collection, this style has a cool wooden finish that fits right in with the trend of organic-looking eyewear. The inside pattern is inspired by surf culture so you can ride the wave of good fashion all season long.
2. Ray Ban Original Wayfarer 2140 c.1109-32 – This geometric design shows that Ray Ban isn’t afraid of color. Little windows of bright hues look like stained glass and shine bright in the sun thanks to the transparent acetate frame.
3. Ray Ban Original Wayfarer 2140 c.1140 – Also part of the Surf collection, the green frame is on trend as Pantone’s color of the year. Brown B-15 lenses absorb 85% of light to keep your eyes free from harm and are perfect for better vision in low-light conditions.
4. Ray Ban Original Wayfarer 2140 c.1115 - From one of the brand’s best-selling collections, this cartoon-patterned frame features all of the great things that make London a great city, from the famed London Eye to Big Ben and the Union Jack.
5. Ray Ban Folding Wayfarer 4105 c.6020/17 – The Folding Wayfarer is a convenient little accessory, available in several great colors – but we like blue the best, especially because it comes with crystal blue mirror lenses to match. The crystal helps deflect UV rays, while the mirror reduces glare and makes you look laid-back and cool as a cucumber.
Like what you see? Visit VizioOptic.com and enjoy 10% off your purchase with the exclusive code BLUSHGOLD! Coupon code expires March 1, 2013.
Photos: Ray Ban
Let me know if you snag any of their glasses. I'd love to hear which ones you picked!