PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stocking Stuffers Galore!

Stocking stuffers are so much fun!
It's all of those small items that can be so exciting.

I was definitely an outsider as a child because I 
just loved getting things like socks, pjs, and gloves for Christmas!
I would be sure to pick out the biggest stocking that I could 
find so Santa would have no choice but to fill it all the way to the top :).

Madewell has the BEST options for stocking stuffers.
I decided to do the leg work and find only the best 
for the people on your Christmas list.
You're welcome!






1.) Leopard Chain Bag // 2.) Wallet // 3.)  Drifter Shades // 4.)  Quilted Scarf // 5.)  Cat Ring // 
6.)   Dotted Hat // 7.)  Stacked Rings // 8.)  Acorn Necklace // 9.)  iPhone Case // 10.) Studded Bracelet //
11.)  Glitter Belt // 12.) Leather Tote // 13.) Leopard Flats // 14.)  Bow Ring

Happy Shopping!


8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great idea, I'm always stuck for stocking fillers! That dotty iphone case is so cute, I may try a DIY version!

Shannon x

whatshannodid.blogspot.com

Sophia Meola; ❤ said...

What a great post :D i'm always on the hunt for some cute little gifts :D

Just stumbled across your blog and i'm your newest follower :D Hope you'll stop by and take a peek through mine :)

http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

Haley said...

Great list of gifts. Helped a lot with my gift ideas.
Haley www.instyleforless.org

Unknown said...

Love the leather tote! Never heard of Madewell either so thanks for introducing me!

You've got a new follower in me :)

http://nia-alexandra.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

This is a great list of stocking stuffers! I am quite inspired now!

Check out my latest post about New Years Eve!


XOXO
Charlotte

SobbingOnFifth said...

Hey! We love your blog so we nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://www.sobbingonfifth.com/2012/12/liebster-award-nomination.html

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!

You have such a lovely blog. So glad I got to stop by.

xo
Maggie A
http://magz725.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...