Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stocking Stuffers Galore!

Stocking stuffers are so much fun!
It's all of those small items that can be so exciting.

I was definitely an outsider as a child because I 
just loved getting things like socks, pjs, and gloves for Christmas!
I would be sure to pick out the biggest stocking that I could 
find so Santa would have no choice but to fill it all the way to the top :).

Madewell has the BEST options for stocking stuffers.
I decided to do the leg work and find only the best 
for the people on your Christmas list.
You're welcome!

1.) Leopard Chain Bag // 2.) Wallet // 3.)  Drifter Shades // 4.)  Quilted Scarf // 5.)  Cat Ring // 
6.)   Dotted Hat // 7.)  Stacked Rings // 8.)  Acorn Necklace // 9.)  iPhone Case // 10.) Studded Bracelet //
11.)  Glitter Belt // 12.) Leather Tote // 13.) Leopard Flats // 14.)  Bow Ring

Happy Shopping!


Shannon Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Thomas said...

Great idea, I'm always stuck for stocking fillers! That dotty iphone case is so cute, I may try a DIY version!

Shannon x

Sophia Meola; ❤ said...

What a great post :D i'm always on the hunt for some cute little gifts :D

Just stumbled across your blog and i'm your newest follower :D Hope you'll stop by and take a peek through mine :)


Haley said...

Great list of gifts. Helped a lot with my gift ideas.

Nia Baldwin said...

Love the leather tote! Never heard of Madewell either so thanks for introducing me!

You've got a new follower in me :)

Charlotte said...

This is a great list of stocking stuffers! I am quite inspired now!

Check out my latest post about New Years Eve!


SobbingOnFifth said...

Hey! We love your blog so we nominated you for a Liebster Award!

Maggie Adofo said...

Happy New Year!

You have such a lovely blog. So glad I got to stop by.

Maggie A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...