PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Faves 11.02.12

Happy Friday!

I have been a slacker lately, I know.
I am working so hard to finish up my degree (finally). 
I will be free done in February...fingers crossed!

So, on that note, here are some of my favorites from this week...
___________________________________________________________________________

Check out these beauties!


(via Wanelo)

So simply but really cute.
__________________________________________________________________________

Now THESE are what I call Cat Heads (remember those white shoes that we use to call 
cat heads when we were kids--just assuming everyone is my age)...and so cute!
Marc Jacobs flats...

(Marc Jacobs via Glam)
___________________________________________________________________________

I just LOVE craft supplies!  
I am a subscriber to Jones Design Company and she always has the best ideas.
Today, Emily posted this little tool and also showed how it is used.
I immediately put it in my cart on Amazon!


(via Amazon)

I cheated a little and I'm using images from Emily's Blog.
Here is how she used the tool...


(Images via Jones Design Company)

Very cute and handy right?
________________________________________________________________________________

Oh Em Gee!  I am dying over these leggings!

____________________________________________________________________________

Have a great weekend everyone!

...xoxo Stephanie


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...