PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Faves 10.19.12

Happy Friday!

Here's what I'm loving this week...
_________________________________________________________________________
Baking Task

My daddy is coming to visit us this weekend so I'm going to bake him his favorite treat--brownies!
Get the recipe from Recipe Girl here!



Chocolate Bark with Candy Corn (another one of my daddy's faves)
_______________________________________________________________________________
Style Watch

Ok, all things political aside...can we talk about how adorbs Obama's girl's are dressed!?
What cute and unique style!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Beauty

I finally broke down and bought the Clarisonic Mia skin cleansing system.
It is incredible!  
I would recommend it to anyone.
(via Sephora)
_____________________________________________________________________

Have a great weekend!

...xoxo Stephanie



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...