PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Menswear Crush

I am a huge fan of Fashion Police!  I think it is a very funny and entertaining show with lots of juicy celeb gossip and fashion.  What else could you want, right?

You would think that I would be most interested to see who made the best dressed list or what Giuliana or Kelly are wearing, but no...I am obsessed with George Kotsiopoulos!
I think he is just the cutest thing and I just know we could be best friends! :)

George is a style editor (swoon), wardrobe stylist, and host on Fashion Police.  
He is the editor at large for C Magazine and a definite style icon to many. 

Here are a few reasons why I have such a gay man crush on this guy...











Isn't he the cutest!!??




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...