PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Faves 09/07/12

Happy Friday!
Here are a few things that I found throughout the week 
that I liked enough to make them my faves!
____________________________________________________________________________

These bracelets are adorable and perfect for stacking!


_______________________________________________________________________________

I am always excited when I find something on Etsy that is cute and of great quality.
I like the idea of supporting someone's small business
and the fact that these items are homemade is also great.
Just got this in the mail yesterday and it is so cute!
The magnetic clasp is perfect too.


(via Etsy)
_____________________________________________________________________________

I am a subscriber of Jones Design Company and she always has the best prints.
I thought this would be a great one to have in any room of your house.


______________________________________________________________________________

Ok, by now you get that I LOVE Lady Gaga, right?  Well, she just (finally) released her US tour dates!
I already have my eye on about 3 or 4 shows that I want to go to :)


______________________________________________________________________________

And last but certainly not least, here is a pic of me and some of my closest friends
 at Fashion's Night Out in Savannah last night.  
We had a blast!  

_______________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy your weekend!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...