PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Faves 8/31/12

Don't you just love Fridays!?
I can't wait to get the long weekend started. 
Here are just a few of my favorite things...

________________________________________________________________________________

This Neon Dotted Cardigan from H&M.



________________________________________________________________________________

This Sock Bun Hair Tutorial!  It even works on shorter hair--Genius!
If you've never been on her blog then you definitely should.
She is a make-up artist and has some amazing tutorials.
She is the culprit for my obsession over beauty products.



(via Make-up by TiffanyD)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Just finished reading this book and it is incredible!
I have literally read every book that Emily Giffin has written and I am hooked.
Where We Belong by Emily Giffin.


_____________________________________________________________________________

I just ordered this sweater that I've had my eye on for a while now.  It is so cute and oh so inexpensive!  
I am loving these chunky sweaters right now.


(via SheInside)
________________________________________________________________________________
I never thought that I would be a monogram type of girl.  
Well, that all changed when I got married. 
 I find myself obsessing over the letter H. 
 Somehow I have managed to get monogrammed towels, a keychain, and now even jewelry.  
Who knew!?

This Monogrammed Leather Bracelet is adorable!


(via Etsy)
_____________________________________________________________________________

Have you seen all of those "claim this offer" things going around on Facebook??
I was very skeptical until one of my friends told me that it was legit.
I had my eye on one of those bubble necklaces for a while but they were all so expensive.
J Crew has them here for $150.00!!
Well, Lola Boutique was offering a coupon to get them for only $9.99!
So, of course I snagged this black beauty...


_____________________________________________________________________________
This was yesterday's post but I had to mention it in my faves as well...

Giuliana and Bill had their baby!!  I am so excited for them!
I mentioned before that I feel like I know them after I have followed their story so closely.
I was in tears when I heard they were finally going to have a baby and I couldn't be
happier for them now as they welcome their baby boy to the world--Edward Duke Rancic.


Check out the story here.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...