PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 17, 2012

Connect the Dots


(via Vogue)




(via Pinterest)


(via Pinterest)



Polka dots have always been seen in things like scrap booking, bedding, and even accessories.  Well, they seem to have found their way into the trend for Fall this year.  I think they are a great layering piece and I can't wait until it's cool enough to give it a shot.


(via Pinterest)


(via Pinterest)
^This dotted blouse is very similar to one that can be found here at Sears in the Kardashian Kollection. 


(via Pinterest)
^This dotted sweater reminds me of the one here that I recently purchased at Old Navy.


^Atlantic-Pacific shows you how she layers her dots and adds her preppy/trendy style to it.

I think it could be fun to mix other patterns with your dots like leopard, stripes, and even florals.  The important thing is to have fun and feel confident in your look!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...