PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stripes, Stripes, Stripes!

I am stripe obsessed right now!  Seriously, this is a trend that has been around forever but, all of a sudden I can't seem to get enough of it!  I just posted in my other blog, Sweet Tuesdays, about stripes.  Check out my striped drapes!  I'm even striping it up in the decor of my house!  HELP!

Here are a few striped looks that I'm loving...


Love the orange pumps with this look!


(via Sugarsnap)




(via Pinterest)



Stripes can be done in so many ways!  I love to mix them with different patterns like florals and polka dots.
How do you stripe??



1 comment:

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

I LOVE that top look! So cute! I can't get enough of stripes.

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...